Power Electronics Laboratory
Empowering Innovation: Unleashing the Potential of Power Electronics in Our Laboratory
Welcome to the Power Electronics Laboratory, a hub of innovation and experimentation designed to propel our B.Tech students into the dynamic world of electrical engineering. This cutting-edge facility is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and resources, offering an immersive environment where students can explore, design, and analyze power electronic circuits and systems.
- Advanced Power Electronic Devices: Our laboratory is equipped with a diverse range of power electronic devices, including power transistors, thyristors, and integrated circuits. This allows students to work with the latest technologies in the field.
- Simulation Software: To complement practical experiments, the lab features simulation software that enables students to model and analyze power electronic circuits. This virtual environment enhances their understanding and facilitates in-depth exploration.
- Experimental Rigs: The laboratory boasts experimental setups for various power electronics applications, such as converters, inverters, and motor drives. These setups empower students to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world scenarios.
List of Experiments
- Study the Device Characteristics.
- Gate or Base Drive Triggering Circuit.
- Study Various SCR Commutation Circuits.
- Single Phase Controlled and Uncontrolled Rectifier.
- Three Phase Controlled and Uncontrolled Rectifier.
- Study of DC-DC Convertors.
- Study of Flyback Convertor.
- Study of Single-Phase Inverter Trainer (DC-AC).
- Study performance and operation of Three Phase P WM Inverter using IGBT.
- Study of Single Phase Cycloconverter Trainer.